Dover Motorsports, Inc. (NYSE: DVD) is saddened to announce the passing of long-time member of the Board of Directors Eugene W. Weaver, and wishes to express its deepest sympathies to the Weaver family.
“Over the years Gene contributed a great deal to our organization,” said Denis McGlynn, CEO and President of Dover Motorsports, Inc. “We are grateful for his lifelong dedication to our efforts. For over 40 years he was a most valuable contributor to our success.”
This release contains or may contain forward-looking statements based on management's beliefs and assumptions. Such statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties which could cause results to vary materially. Please refer to the Company's SEC filings for a discussion of such factors.
Dover Motorsports, Inc. is a leading promoter of motorsports events in
the United States. Its motorsports subsidiaries operate two motorsports
tracks in two states and promote NASCAR sanctioned and other motorsports
events. The Company owns and operates Dover International Speedway in
Dover, Delaware and Nashville Superspeedway near Nashville, Tennessee.
For further information, log on to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV