SAN DIEGO, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: HALO) will be presenting at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in New York on Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 12:30 p.m. ET/ 9:30 a.m. PT . Kurt Gustafson, Chief Financial Officer, Halozyme Therapeutics, will provide a corporate overview.
The presentation will be webcast through the "Investors" section of Halozyme's corporate website at www.halozyme.com, and a recording will be made available for 90 days following the event. To access the live webcast, please log on to Halozyme's website approximately fifteen minutes prior to the presentation to register and download any necessary audio software.
About HalozymeHalozyme Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and commercializing innovative products that advance patient care. With a diversified portfolio of enzymes that target the extracellular matrix, the Company's research focuses primarily on a family of human enzymes, known as hyaluronidases, that increase the absorption and dispersion of biologics. Halozyme's pipeline addresses therapeutic areas, such as diabetes, oncology and dermatology that have significant unmet medical need. The Company markets Hylenex® recombinant (hyaluronidase human injection) and has partnerships with Roche, Baxter, ViroPharma and Intrexon. Halozyme is headquartered in San Diego, CA. For more information on how we are innovating, please visit our corporate website at www.halozyme.com. Media/Investor Contact: Anne EricksonExecutive DirectorHalozyme Therapeutics858-704-8264 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV