SHANGHAI, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. ("Ossen" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: OSN- News), a China-based manufacturer of an array of plain surface, rare earth and zinc coated pre-stressed steel materials, today announced that the Company's Board of Directors has authorized the extension of its repurchase plan of up to 500,000 shares of the Company's American Depositary Receipts ("ADSs") , or approximately 8.1%, of the outstanding ADSs of the Company, for an additional twelve months to May 31, 2013.
Repurchases are authorized to be made by the Company from time to time at the prevailing market price on the open market, and/or in negotiated transactions off the market from time to time as market conditions warrant in accordance with applicable requirements of Rule 10b5-1 and/or Rule 10b-18 under the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Shares repurchased will be held in Treasury.
"The company believes the extension of the repurchase program is in the best interests of its stockholders, as we believe our stock is currently undervalued," stated Dr. Liang Tang, Chairman of Ossen Innovation. "We are confident in our business, which is starting to benefit from recent actions by the Chinese government to provide funding for railway projects. The extension of our share repurchase plan will give the board more flexibility in determining the best use of capital."
About Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd.Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. manufactures and sells a wide variety of plain surface pre-stressed steel materials and rare earth coated and zinc coated pre-stressed steel materials. The Company's products are mainly used in the construction of bridges, as well as in highways and other infrastructure projects. Ossen has two manufacturing facilities located in Maanshan, Anhui Province, and Jiujiang, Jiangxi Province.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV