DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, today announced that Philip Hawkins, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at REITWeek: NAREIT’s Investor Forum for 2012. The conference is scheduled to take place at the Hilton New York, June 12-14, 2012.
DCT Industrial’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:45 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, June 12, 2012. The presentation will be webcast live and available for replay on the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.dctindustrial.com or at http://reitstream.com/reitweek2012/dct. The webcast replay will be available until at least September 10, 2012.
About DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ®
DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. and Mexico. As of March 31, 2012, the Company owned interests in approximately 75.4 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 900 customers, including 17.2 million square feet operated on behalf of five institutional capital management partners. Additional information is available at www.dctindustrial.com.Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50294963&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV