Presentation Panic Attack: Ask Noah
8. Remember to look your personal best. This will make you feel more confident in front of your audience. They will take notice when you step into the room.
9. Get some rest the night before. People who fear public speaking tend to stay up all night worrying about the upcoming morning. The lack of sleep will not assist you in appearing energized or confident.
10. Get some perspective on this matter: Your career has just started. You are going to be a star! Now all you need is experience. There will always be some blunders. That's OK. Good even. Learn from them and move on.
Congratulations on the promotion. Now get back to work!Please send all questions and comments to "ASK NOAH" at email@example.com. Have a profitable and peaceful week, Noah
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV