Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA, CMCSK), a leading cable, entertainment and communications company, announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1625 a share on the Company’s common stock. The quarterly dividend is payable on July 25, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 3, 2012.
About Comcast Corporation
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) (
is one of the world’s leading media, entertainment and communications
companies. Comcast is principally involved in the operation of cable
systems through Comcast Cable Communications and in the development,
production and distribution of entertainment, news, sports and other
content for global audiences through NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable
Communications is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet
and phone providers to residential and business customers. Comcast is
the majority owner and manager of NBCUniversal, which owns and operates
entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast
networks, local television station groups, television production
operations, a major motion picture company and theme parks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV