I'm very proud of this team and what it has accomplished for our customers and our shareholders and thank you, all, for what you do. Joining me on stage this morning is Jay Stephens. Jay is our Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary. He will act as the Secretary of the meeting and take minutes. Jay, thank you for joining us. We're also pleased to have with us here today Andrea Smith, who will provide sign language interpretation. Welcome, Andrea. Good to see you again, and thank you for coming. The board has designated Peter Descovich of Broadridge Financial Solutions as Inspector of Election today. This is Peter's ninth year serving in this capacity. Welcome back again, Peter. Good to see you.
Now let's make sure we have a quorum present.
Jay B. Stephens
Chairman, we do have a quorum.William H. Swanson The Secretary advises me that a quorum is present in person or by proxy. It is 11:05, I declare the polls open. The polls will remain open until all business properly before the meeting has been acted upon. The proxy describes the items to be acted upon today. If you will look at the ballot -- if you need a ballot, would you please raise your hand? Okay, thank you. We will collect any that need to be voted upon at the conclusion. The first 3 items on the ballot as proposed by the board and discussed in the proxy are as follows: the election of all directors, the advisory vote on executive compensation and the ratification of PricewaterhouseCoopers as the company's independent auditor. These items are now formally placed before the meeting. Are there any comments on the director nominees or the company proposals? Hearing none, now I'll move to the consideration of the shareholder proposals appearing in the proxy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV