CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) today announced that the Company will celebrate its 50 th anniversary of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday June 4, 2012. To celebrate this milestone, members of the Company’s management team and guests will visit the NYSE trading floor and ring The Closing Bell.
Vinod M. Khilnani, CTS Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “This anniversary is quite an accomplishment and a significant milestone, contributing to the rich tradition of CTS, which was originally founded in 1896 in Chicago, Illinois. I am proud of CTS’ legacy and look forward to a bright future of enhancing shareholder value, through new products and innovative solutions.”
A live webcast feed of the ceremony will be available beginning 3:59 p.m. EDT June 4 at the NYSE website at http://www.nyse.com/attachment/liveflashbell.htm. The Closing Bell can also be seen live on FOX Business and CNBC.
About CTSCTS is a leading designer and manufacturer of electronic components and sensors and a provider of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) to OEMs in the automotive, communications, medical, defense and aerospace, industrial and computer markets. CTS manufactures products in North America, Europe and Asia. CTS' stock is traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "CTS.” To find out more, visit the CTS Web site at www.ctscorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV