Infineon Raceway and Pick-n-Pull have entered into an agreement that will make the Rancho Cordova (Calif.)-based company the title sponsor of the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West race in Sonoma.
The race is part of the Toyota/Save Mart 350 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend, June 22-24. The Pick-n-Pull Racing to Stop Hunger 200 will take the green flag at Infineon Raceway on Saturday, June 23. Pick-n-Pull was the title sponsor of NASCAR pole day in 2011 at Infineon Raceway.
“We are very excited about renewing our sponsorship with the raceway,” said Tom Klauer, president of Pick-n-Pull. “This year, as the title sponsor of the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West race, Pick-n-Pull Racing to Stop Hunger 200, we truly feel that our goals are aligned with regard to raising the awareness of hunger issues in the country and providing needed dollars to support the local food banks in the communities where we live and work.”
Pick-n-Pull is one of the largest recyclers of vehicles in the industry. With 52 facilities in the United States and Canada, they offer a selection of recycled parts for cars and light trucks at affordable prices. Seventeen of their locations are based in Northern California ( picknpull.com).Pick-n-Pull has also established the Racing To Stop Hunger Foundation, enabling its employees to give back to the communities in which they work. Employees volunteer time at local food banks, among many other initiatives designed to raise awareness of hunger issues in this country. To that end, the Pick-n-Pull Racing to Stop Hunger 200 will feature a special ticket package where $5 of each ticket will go to the Racing to Stop Hunger Foundation. The package also includes a free T-shirt that can be picked up at the Pick-n-Pull display booth during race weekend. A similar package will be available for Sunday’s Toyota/Save Mart 350, with $10 of each ticket going to the foundation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV