BALTIMORE ( Stockpickr) -- Yesterday was a nasty little reminder that Europe is still grabbing headlines, whether investors like it or not.
The S&P 500 shed 1.43% in Wednesday's session, almost making its way down to match the two biggest down days of 2012 set earlier this year. It's not that the broad market is writhing right now -- instead, stocks are actually looking fairly strong from both a fundamental and technical standpoint after the month-long correction that we've been in. (For a global macro look at why, check out " 5 Charts Every Investor Needs to See.") Zoom out a bit and it's clear that we're still bouncing off of support.
But the bounce isn't benefitting everyone right now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV