TheStreet: How is the integration of Vision Bank going? Can you say anything about the integration of the six failed Florida banks acquired in 2010?
Allison: We are very pleased thus far. It takes a while to adapt cultures but overall, but we have found that these people are just looking for leadership and they are ready to go to work. We have picked up lots of talent in the Florida market, and we are looking for more.
These banks didn't get in trouble overnight and they are not going to come out of it overnight. It is going to take four or five years to get these acquired Florida branches up to our performance standards.
I personally visit every market that we enter and I get up and talk. We tell them who we are, what we are, what we do, and we are known for doing what we say we will do. We tell it like it is.During this credit cycle it is different because we are managing the loans
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV