Global Conference Sponsors for EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4:
- EnerCom, Inc. www.enercominc.com
- Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank http://www.ca-cib.com/
- Netherland, Sewell & Associates www.nsai-petro.com
- Preng & Associates www.preng.com
About EnerCom, Inc.
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized management consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations targeting, analysis and valuation, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 200 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. EnerCom, Inc. uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 17 – Denver, Colorado – August 12 – 16, 2012 www.theoilandgasconference.com
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 – San Francisco, California – February 19 – 21, 2013, www.theoilandservicesconference.com
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 – London, England – June 13-14, 2012, www.enercomlogc.com
For more information about EnerCom, Inc. and its services, or the London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4, please contact EnerCom, Inc. at 303-296-8834, or email Brian Brooks at email@example.com, or visit www.enercominc.com, or www.oilandgas360.com.About Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, the corporate and investment banking arm of the Credit Agricole Group, has more than 13,000 professionals operating in more than 50 countries. It provides its clients with a complete range of products and services in the areas of structured finance and commercial banking, capital markets, brokerage, and investment banking.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts