DENVER, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. ( http://www.enercominc.com) today announced its presentation line-up for the London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 ( http://www.enercomlogc.com/programme2012.html).
The conference will be hosted 13-14 June 2012, at the Sofitel London St. James Hotel. Institutional investors from around the world, research analysts, private equity firms, commercial lenders, high net worth investors and oil and gas industry professionals are expected to attend EnerCom's 2012 London conference. Investment and industry professionals interested in attending the conference can learn more about the conference and register to attend at http://www.enercomlogc.com.
Who Should Attend?
- The conference provides an opportunity for institutional, private equity firms, research analysts, commercial lenders and high net worth investors to hear presentations from more than 25 E&P and OilService companies, and energy research analysts as they present operational updates, 2012 outlook and global views for the industry, and global commodity prices.
- Presentations delivered during EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 will be webcast live. These presentations will be stored at http://www.enercomlogc.com/webcast2012.html.
What is the Conference Layout?
- Each company presenter will deliver a 25-minute presentation to a live investment audience.
- Companies are available for Q&A immediately following each presentation.
- Institutional investors and research analysts can schedule one-on-one meetings with presenting companies by contacting EnerCom prior to the conference.
- EnerCom will report company highlights and new developments in real-time at http://www.enercomlogc.com using the Twitter hash-tag #LOGC2012.
What Will be Discussed at EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™?Attendees will hear from E&P and OilService companies with operations targeting several of North America's prolific plays:
- Eagle Ford Oil Shale ( South Texas)
- Utica Shale ( Ohio, Pennsylvania)
- Williston Basin Bakken/ Three Forks ( North Dakota, Montana)
- Mississippian Lime ( Oklahoma, Kansas)
- Niobrara Oil Shale ( Colorado, Wyoming)
- Permian Basin ( West Texas, New Mexico)
- Granite Wash ( Oklahoma, Texas)
- Marcellus Shale ( West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio), and
- Shallow/Deepwater Gulf of Mexico.
- Africa (East and West)
- North Sea
- Turkey, and
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV