The ability to attract, retain, and motivate employees, while balancing fiscal management issues, is no easy task for employers. That’s why CBIZ, Inc. (NYSE: CBZ), one of the nation's leading providers of professional business services, has taken to the blogosphere with the launch of the CBIZ Human Capitalizing blog.
The CBIZ Human Capitalizing blog will focus on three main topic areas: benefits and wellness, employee management, and fiscal management. Concentrated focus on these areas will help employers understand critical management issues that relate to their own workforce and business. The blog’s inaugural posts include:
- Introducing the CBIZ Small Business Employment Index: Why the CBIZ Small Business Employment Index (SBEI) focuses on hiring trends for small businesses, as opposed to large, and acts as a barometer for small business job growth in the U.S.
- What to know about health care exchange options: How the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will change the way employers provide health care benefits for their employees in 2014.
- April CBIZ Small Business Employment Index finds narrow job growth: What the monthly CBIZ Small Business Employment Index found in April 2012.
- CBIZ women helping women succeed in business: How the CBIZ Women’s Advantage (CWA) initiative helps women through focused leadership, mentoring, and networking programs, and has become a success and part of CBIZ’s DNA.
- Recruiting strategies to land senior leaders: What companies should be doing to attract their next star leader.
- 5 business questions to ponder before taking the Groupon plunge: What questions every company should take into consideration before delving into any initiative, including a daily deal program.
“CBIZ joined the blogosphere to provide relevant data, research, and insight to provide employers with solutions to attract, retain, develop, motivate, and reward employees, while also recognizing the importance of fiscal management issues,” stated Mark Waxman, Chief Marketing Officer at CBIZ.
“We’re proud to have qualified experts who understand the value of human capital and look forward to an interactive dialogue with our readers about a wide range of topics regarding the management of human capital and business growth.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts