CHICAGO ( TheStreet) --Welcome to TheStreet's live-blog coverage of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting. It's Monday, the third full day of data presentations at the largest annual gathering of cancer drug researchers in the world. More importantly, investors get the first chance to trade cancer drug stocks today following a weekend of data presentations.
On the schedule for today: An important update from Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) and the pivotal study of ponatinib in chronic myeloid leukemia. Also, presentation from Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) and Bayer of phase III data from a study of regorafenib in gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST).
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Adam Feuerstein. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV