Piper Jaffray Companies (NYSE: PJC) announced today that Chairman and CEO Andrew Duff will present at the Sandler O’Neill 2012 Global Exchange and Brokerage Conference at the St. Regis New York Hotel in New York City on Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. EDT.
A link to a webcast of the presentation and a downloadable presentation will be available shortly before the presentation begins on the Piper Jaffray Web site at www.piperjaffray.com.
About Piper JaffrayPiper Jaffray is a leading investment bank and asset management firm serving clients in the U.S. and internationally. Proven advisory teams combine deep industry, product and sector expertise with ready access to global capital. Founded in 1895, the firm is headquartered in Minneapolis and has offices across the United States and in Hong Kong, London and Zurich. www.piperjaffray.com
© 2012 Piper Jaffray Companies, 800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402-7020
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV