CHICAGO ( TheStreet) --Welcome to TheStreet's live-blog coverage of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting. It's Sunday, the second full day of data presentations at the largest annual gathering of cancer drug researchers in the world.
On the schedule for today: ASCO's big plenary session, highlighting some of the most newsworthy clinical data at the conference. Roche (RHHBY) and ImmunoGen (IMGN) are in the plenary spotlight this year with data from the phase III study of T-DM1 in breast cancer. Also sharing the plenary stage is a study combining Roche's Rituxan with Teva's (TEVA) Treanda in lymphoma.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Adam Feuerstein. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV