For further information see Drinks Americas' Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on May 30, 2012.
About Drinks Americas
Drinks Americas develops, owns, markets, and nationally distributes alcoholic premium beverages. In June 2011, the Company entered into a sales, distribution and licensing agreement with Worldwide Beverage Imports, LLC and is now selling and distributing KAH® Tequila, Agave 99® Tequila, Rio Bravo Beer, Crazy Pig Mexican Ale and Chili Devil Beer. The Company also markets Willie Nelson's Old Whiskey River Bourbon, Olifant Vodka, receives a royalty for Kid Rock's American Badass Beer and Damiana Mexican Liqueur, and owns and distributes Rheingold Beer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV