NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks received downgrades by TheStreet Ratings last week: Walter Energy (WLT), TiVo (TIVO), Prudential Financial (PRU), Northern Trust (NTRS), Government Properties Income Trust (GOV), Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO), Bristow Group (BRS), Tidewater (TDW), Molson Coors Brewing (TAP) and Jacobs Engineering Group (JEC).
Walter Energy was downgraded to hold from buy at TheStreet Ratings on Wednesday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Walter Energy a C+ grade.
The stock closed Friday at $47.58 and has fallen 21.43% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV