LIN Media has been awarding two-year scholarships to ambitious students interested in a wide spectrum of fields in or relating to broadcast television since 1998. In 2011, LIN Media expanded its Minority Scholarship and Training Program to include a new two-year scholarship and internship for multicultural students pursuing a career in digital media.
LIN Media's Minority Scholarship and Training Program is an integral part of the Company's strategy to strengthen its talent base and deepen connections within its local communities by building on the cultural diversity of its workforce. Students are selected for the program based on various criteria, including academic achievement, passion for broadcasting and digital mediums, as well as a strong desire to contribute to the overall advancement of the industry.
About LIN Media
LIN Media is a local multimedia company that operates or services 32 network affiliates, more than 50 television and niche web sites, and a growing suite of mobile products. The Company's strategic investments focus on emerging media and interactive technologies that deliver measurable results to advertisers. LIN TV Corp. is traded on the NYSE under the symbol "TVL".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV