LIN Media has been awarding two-year scholarships to ambitious students interested in a wide spectrum of fields in or relating to broadcast television since 1998. In 2011, LIN Media expanded its Minority Scholarship and Training Program to include a new two-year scholarship and internship for multicultural students pursuing a career in digital media.
LIN Media's Minority Scholarship and Training Program is an integral part of the Company's strategy to strengthen its talent base and deepen connections within its local communities by building on the cultural diversity of its workforce. Students are selected for the program based on various criteria, including academic achievement, passion for broadcasting and digital mediums, as well as a strong desire to contribute to the overall advancement of the industry.
About LIN Media
LIN Media is a local multimedia company that operates or services 32 network affiliates, more than 50 television and niche web sites, and a growing suite of mobile products. The Company's strategic investments focus on emerging media and interactive technologies that deliver measurable results to advertisers. LIN TV Corp. is traded on the NYSE under the symbol "TVL".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV