LAS VEGAS, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) today announced that it is offering $300 million aggregate principal amount of 8-year senior notes in a private placement transaction, subject to market and certain other conditions. The senior notes will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed by certain of the Company's current and future domestic restricted subsidiaries.
Subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions, the Company intends to use proceeds from the offering to repay a portion of the outstanding revolving balance on its bank credit facility or for general corporate purposes.
The senior notes being offered have not been, and will not be, registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or applicable state securities laws or blue sky laws, and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration under the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or available exemptions from the registration requirements. This announcement shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the senior notes.Forward-looking Statements Except for historical information contained herein, the matters set forth in this release are forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements set forth above involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any such statement, including the risks and uncertainties discussed in the Company's safe harbor compliance statement for forward-looking statements included in the Company's recent filings, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In particular, there can be no assurances that the offering of the senior notes will be consummated. SOURCE Boyd Gaming Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV