GigOptix, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GIG), a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming, today announced that their Chairman and CEO, Dr. Avi Katz, along with senior members of the Company’s management team, will participate in the NYSE opening bell ceremony on Friday, June 1, 2012. This event continues the celebration of the recent transfer to the NYSE MKT from the OTCQX.
“We are honored that the New York Stock Exchange has invited our Company to ring The Opening Bell SM,” commented Curt Sacks, Chief Financial Officer of GigOptix. “This ceremony is a tribute to our employees, investors and partners, who continue to drive our success and position GigOptix for future success and growth.”
Media interested in covering the bell ringing must contact Annmarie Gioia at 212.656.5437 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos will be available via Associated Press/New York (212.621.1902), Reuters America (646.223.6285), Getty Images (646.613.4141), Bloomberg Photo (212.617.3420) and European Press Agency (917.670.1323). The Opening Bell (starting at 9:25 a.m. EDT) feed is available via Ascent loop #4009. Media seeking footage via The Switch should contact NYSE Broadcast at 212.656.5483.About GigOptix, Inc. GigOptix is a leading supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming and address emerging high growth opportunities in the communications, industrial, defense and avionics industries. The Company offers a unique broad portfolio of Drivers, TIAs and TFPSTM optical modulators for 40G, 100G and 400G fiber-optic telecommunications and data-communications networks, and high performance MMIC solutions that enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz. GigOptix also offers a wide range of ASIC solutions through its ChipX product line. For more information, please visit www.gigoptix.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV