NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Thursday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Wednesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: CBS (CBS), Chico's (CHS), H&R Block (HRB), Kronos Worldwide (KRO), Kansas City Southern (KSU), Prologis (PLD), Reynolds American (RAI) and SCANA (SCANA).
The media company reported first-quarter net earnings on May 1 of $363 million, or 54 cents a share, up from $202 million, or 29 cents a share, a year earlier.
"H2 2012 is expected to be strong," Wells Fargo analysts wrote in a report on May 30. "Management sees political revenues, which are expected to be north of the $140MM generated in the 2008 Presidential election and Japanese auto (which are comping against a depressed 2011 due to the tsunami) as two major drivers."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.3%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV