CHONGQING, China, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd (NYSE: CCSC) ("Country Style Cooking" or the "Company"), a fast-growing quick service restaurant chain in China, today announced its participation in the following conferences:
- UBS Consumer Day 2012, to be held June 4-5, 2012 at 52/F, International Finance Centre in Hong Kong, China. CFO Adam Zhao will be available to meet with investors on both days.
- Credit Suisse China Investment Conference 2012, to be held June 6-8, 2012 at Hyatt Regency in Hangzhou, China. CFO Adam Zhao will be available to meet with investors on all three days.
- Piper Jaffray 9th Annual China Growth Conference, to be held June 11-12, 2012 at JW Marriott in Hong Kong, China. CFO Adam Zhao is scheduled to present at 4:30 - 5:00 p.m. local time on Monday, June 11. He will be available to meet with investors on both days.
For additional information, please contact the respective institutional sales representative at each sponsoring bank.
About Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd.
Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd. (NYSE: CCSC) ("Country Style Cooking") is a fast-growing quick service restaurant chain in China, offering delicious, everyday Chinese food to customers who desire fast and affordable quality meals. Country Style Cooking directly operates all of its restaurants and is the largest quick service restaurant chain in Chongqing municipality, home to Sichuan cuisine, one of the best-known Chinese regional cuisines. Additional information about Country Style Cooking can be found at http://ir.csc100.com.Contact:Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd Adam ZhaoChief Financial OfficerPhone: +86-23-8866-8866Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ICR Inc. Rob KoeppPhone: +86-10-6583-7516 or +1-646-328-2520E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV