RV Plus, Inc. ( RVPL.OB), a company who recently acquired America’s Green Machine, ECCO2, launches a website, ‘ greenjobsforveterans.com’ which will be used by media outlets currently running a marketing blitz throughout the US on internet, radio, and television to alert the public about the vast job opportunities offer by ECCO2.
Cary Lee Peterson, CEO-Chairman for RV Plus, Inc. and ECCO2 founder, comments, “Creating job opportunities for Americans is a big topic and concern to all of us at the present time. How this message is publicized is very important to me. A close business associate of mine calls me a week ago to tell me that the ads we have been airing on his radio network have drawn several responses, whereas they hear ‘ECCO2 Tech Dot Com’ on the radio ad and misspell the website mentioned. I immediately contacted my media production management and told them we needed a more cohesive and easy-going point of contact for the listeners. Brisk communication is pertinent to achieve the goal set within ECCO2’s mission. This web address ‘greenjobsforveterans.com’ is up and active. I’m sure that we will see the results from the modification to our marketing strategies over the next few weeks.”
The awareness campaign is necessary to allure the several candidates to apply for the positions required for ECCO2 projects deploying throughout the world over the next few years. Partnerships with job recruiting agencies such as Bradley-Morris have become a primary motive for ECCO2 to establish a solid work force to execute the various ‘green’ projects in pending status with federal and foreign government.
ABOUT ECCO2ECCO2 (acronym for Environmental Control of Carbon Dioxide) is a corporate interface for universal clean technologies that are sustainable, reduce carbon emissions, and are energy efficient in residential homes, commercial buildings, and transportation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV