BURNABY, BC, May 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Day4 Energy Inc. ("Day4" or the "Company") (TSX: DFE) announces that it has been advised that the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") will delist the Company's common shares at the close of markets on June 22, 2012 following an application for voluntary delisting made by the Company. Day4 previously announced that it received notice from the TSX that the TSX was reviewing the eligibility for continued listing of the Company's securities on the Exchange. In light of the previously announced plan of arrangement transaction and the inability of Day4 to meet continued listing requirements of the TSX, Day4's board of directors authorized the voluntary delisting application.
About Day4 Energy Day4 is a Canadian company dedicated to providing high performance photovoltaic (PV) solutions for residential, commercial and utility scale installations. By fundamentally improving on the design and assembly of solar cells and modules, the Company produces unique PV panels of high power density, increased lifetime and uncompromised aesthetic appearance. Day4 partners with international technology leaders to develop and deliver IEC- and UL-certified solar products to customers around the world. Day4 Energy is listed on the TSX under the symbol "DFE". For more information, please visit www.day4energy.com.
SOURCE Day4 Energy Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV