Andrew “Drew” Alexander, President and Chief Executive Officer of Weingarten Realty is scheduled as a guest on CNBC’s Street Signs. The live interview will air Thursday, May 31, 2012.
The interview will be hosted by Mandy Drury and Brian Sullivan and will cover current topics related to the REIT industry and overall U.S. economy.
About Weingarten Realty Investors
Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE: WRI) is a commercial real estate
owner, manager and developer. At March 31, 2012, the Company owned or
operated under long-term leases, either directly or through its interest
in real estate joint ventures or partnerships, a total of 309
neighborhood and community shopping centers located in 22 states
spanning the country from coast to coast. At March 31, 2012, the Company
operated a portfolio of retail properties representing approximately
56.8 million square feet. To learn more about the Company’s operations
and growth strategies, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV