Andrew “Drew” Alexander, President and Chief Executive Officer of Weingarten Realty is scheduled as a guest on CNBC’s Street Signs. The live interview will air Thursday, May 31, 2012.
The interview will be hosted by Mandy Drury and Brian Sullivan and will cover current topics related to the REIT industry and overall U.S. economy.
About Weingarten Realty Investors
Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE: WRI) is a commercial real estate owner, manager and developer. At March 31, 2012, the Company owned or operated under long-term leases, either directly or through its interest in real estate joint ventures or partnerships, a total of 309 neighborhood and community shopping centers located in 22 states spanning the country from coast to coast. At March 31, 2012, the Company operated a portfolio of retail properties representing approximately 56.8 million square feet. To learn more about the Company’s operations and growth strategies, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV