NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
"Pep Boys -- Manny, Moe & Jack" fell 19.8 percent to $8.89.
Teavana Holdings Inc. fell 18.0 percent to $13.78.
MI Homes Inc. fell 12.6 percent to $14.50.RTI International Metals Inc. fell 9.0 percent to $21.80. Endeavour International Inc. fell 8.9 percent to $5.86. EXCO Resources Inc. fell 8.6 percent to $7.24. Tilly's Inc. fell 8.5 percent to $15.68. USG Corp. fell 8.4 percent to $15.53. Overseas Shipholding Group fell 8.3 percent to $11.01. Assisted Living fell 8.3 percent to $13.28.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV