NEW YORK (AP) A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. rose 13.3 percent to $16.86.
EnerSys Inc. rose 6.1 percent to $33.39.
Proto Labs Inc. rose 4.1 percent to $35.62.Harry Winston Diamond Corp. rose 3.6 percent to $12.71. Adecoagro SA rose 3.3 percent to $9.71. Greenway Medical Technologies Inc. rose 3.2 percent to $16.25. Vishay Intertechnology Inc. rose 3.2 percent to $10.71. InvenSense Inc. rose 2.9 percent to $10.34. FutureFuel Corp. rose 2.7 percent to $10.14. Silvercorp Metals Inc. rose 2.5 percent to $6.11.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV