Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE-GTY), reported that at the Annual Stockholders Meeting held on Thursday May 24, 2012, the Company’s stockholders re-elected Messrs. Milton Cooper, Philip E. Coviello, David D. Driscoll, Leo Liebowitz, Richard E. Montag and Howard Safenowitz as Directors. The stockholders also approved the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP as the independent registered public accounting firm for the Company for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.
In addition, the stockholders approved, on an advisory basis (non-binding), the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers as described in the Compensation Discussion and Analysis and the accompanying tables in the Company’s 2012 proxy statement.
Immediately following the Stockholders Meeting, the Board of Directors reconvened and reappointed Mr. Liebowitz as Chairman of the Board and Mr. Safenowitz as the Company’s Lead Independent Director. The Board also re-elected Mr. Driscoll as Chief Executive Officer and President, Joshua Dicker as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Kevin C. Shea as Executive Vice President, Thomas J. Stirnweis as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and Christopher Constant as Assistant Vice President and Treasurer.
Getty Realty Corp. is the leading publicly-traded real estate investment trust in the United States specializing in ownership and leasing of convenience store/gas station properties and petroleum distribution terminals. The Company owns and leases approximately 1,140 properties nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV