Colfax Corporation (CFX): Today's Featured Industrial Winner
Colfax Corporation (CFX) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Colfax Corporation rose 20 cents (0.7%) to $29.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 862,811 shares of Colfax Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 848,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.81-$29.76 after having opened the day at $29.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.52. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Fuelcell Energy (FCEL), up 9%, THT Heat Transfer Technology (THTI), up 6.6%, EnerSys (ENS), up 6.1%, and Fuel Tech (FTEK), up 5.2%. Colfax Corporation designs, manufactures, installs, maintains, and sells gas-and fluid-handling and fabrication technology products and services to commercial and governmental customers worldwide. The company offers rotary positive displacement and specialty centrifugal pumps. Colfax Corporation has a market cap of $2.71 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 3.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are five analysts that rate Colfax Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and five rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Colfax Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full Colfax Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV