FormFactor (FORM) designs, develops, manufactures, sells and supports precision, semiconductor wafer probe card products and solutions. This stock is trading up 7.2% at $6.18 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.90-$6.3852-Week Range: $4.68-$9.88 Volume: 591,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 495,678 Shares of FORM are moving sharply to the upside today after the company raised its second quarter revenue outlook, citing strong demand of Dynamic Random-Access Memory and Flash memory. >>5 Tech Stocks to Buy Instead of Facebook From a technical perspective, FORM is gapping up sharply here back above its 200-day moving average of $5.93 on above average volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once FORM clears $6.34 to $6.38 with high volume. That $6.38 area is today's intraday high. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if FORM can manage to sustain a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 495,678 shares. If we get that action soon, then I expect to see FORM challenge its May high of $6.75 and potentially take that level out to the upside.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV