LDK Solar (LDK) is a vertically integrated manufacturer of Photovoltaic (PV) products. This stock is trading up 4.9% to $1.90 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.54-$1.9152-Week Range: $1.76-$7.68 Volume: 2.6 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.6 million >>Solar Stocks That May Not Survive to 2014 From a technical perspective, LDK is moving notably higher here on above average volume. This move is coming off of extremely oversold territory, since its current relative strength index reading is 26.18. If large traders are done selling LDK, then this stock could potentially be preparing for a sharp bounce off these oversold conditions. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if LDK can manage to close near its daily highs. At last check, LDK has hit an intraday high of $1.95 and volume is well above its three-month average action. If we get that action, then look for LDK to take out its next major overhead resistance level at $2.30 to $2.60 to confirm it wants to trend much higher. Some possible targets are $3.10 to its 50-day moving average of $3.24 if we get that large bounce soon. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV