IsoRay (ISR) develops, manufactures and sells isotope-based medical products and devices for the treatment of cancer and other malignant diseases. This stock is trading up 11% to $1.30 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.17-$1.5952-Week Range: $0.38-$1.49 Volume: 5.8 million Three-Month Average Volume: 137,976 >>5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, ISR is skyrocketing here with monster volume. This move is a continuation of recent upside momentum, since ISR has moved up from 61 cents to today's high of $1.60 in just the last three trading sessions. Today's large spike has also pushed ISR briefly into 52-week-high territory, and the stock has started to challenge some major past overhead resistance at $1.49. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if ISR can manage to sustain a move or close above $1.49 to $1.60 with high-volume. On volume that's near or above 137,976 shares, look for ISR to challenge its next major overhead resistance levels at $1.73 to $1.89 or possibly trade north of $2. On the flipside, I would avoid any long trades in ISR if it moves back below today's low of $1.17 with heavy volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV