Zogenix (ZGNX) is a specialty pharmaceutical company with two product candidates in late-stage development for the treatment of central nervous system disorders and pain. This stock is trading up 13.2% to $1.80 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.59-$1.8852-Week Range: $1.31-$5.11 Volume: 249,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 358,306 Shares of ZGNX are soaring today after the company submitted an investigational new drug application to the FDA for Relday, which is a combination of its DosePro needle-free, subcutaneous drug delivery system plus a proprietary, subcutaneous once-monthly formulation of risperidone for treating schizophrenia. >>22 Biopharma Stocks With Breakout Potential From a technical perspective, ZGNX is bouncing hard here off some near-term support at $1.55 to $1.60 with decent volume. This move has pushed ZGNZ right below its 50-day moving average of $1.90. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ZGNX if it can manage to take out its 50-day at $1.90, and then some major overhead resistance at $2.28 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $1.90 to $2.28 with volume that's near or above 358,306 shares. If we get that action soon, then ZGNZ has a great chance of re-testing its March high of $2.90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV