NEW YORK, May 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA) today announced that it is scheduled to participate in the following investor conferences:
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Mortgage Finance Conference on Tuesday, June 5, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. (EDT) in New York, New York.
- Morgan Stanley Financials Conference on Tuesday, June 12, 2012, at 12:05 p.m. (EDT) in New York, New York.
A live audio webcast of MFA's presentation at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Mortgage Finance Conference will be made available to the general public online at http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw2/mfa/ on June 5th at the time of the presentation. An audio replay of the presentation will be available following the presentation at the same website address. The link will also be available on MFA's Investor Information page located on its website at www.mfa-reit.com.
A live audio webcast of MFA's presentation at the Morgan Stanley Financials Conference will be made available to the general public online at http://cc.talkpoint.com/morg007/061212a_mc/?entity=11_V6CW4J3 on June 12th at the time of the presentation. An audio replay of the presentation will be available following the presentation at the same website address. The link to the presentation will also be available on MFA's Investor Information page located on its website at www.mfa-reit.com.
MFA is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investment, on a leveraged basis, in Agency and Non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities.CONTACT: MFA Investor Relations 800-892-7547 www.mfa-reit.com SOURCE MFA Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV