TORONTO, May 30, 2012 /CNW/ - Strata Minerals Inc. (TSX-V: SMP) ("Strata" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has filed on SEDAR its unaudited financial statements along with the associated Management Discussion and Analysis for the quarter ended March 31, 2012. Highlights from the filings include:
- March 31, 2012 net working capital position of approximately $744,000
- Exploration expenses in the quarter of $71,900
- May 28, 2012 net working capital position of approximately $630,000
- Shares outstanding as of May 28, 2012 totalled 61.8 million.
"Peter Kozicz" President, CEO
About Strata Minerals Inc. Strata Minerals Inc. is an emerging, Australasia focused, agricultural nutrient company exploring for commercial scale phosphate rock mineralization deposits. Armed with the objectives of becoming a supplier to the global fertilizer industry and generating wealth for its shareholders, Strata is currently advancing its phosphate exploration projects in Western Australia and Queensland and intends to broaden its focus to other agricultural nutrients including potash and lime. For further information, please refer to the Company's website at www.strataminerals.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.SOURCE Strata Minerals Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts