Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA), a provider of mobile communication solutions focused on addressing critical communication challenges facing hospitals, today announced that William Zerella, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the William Blair & Company 32nd Annual Growth Stock Conference on June 13, 2012.
The company presentation audio will be webcast live at 4:40 p.m. Central Time. The audio webcast will be available through the following link: http://wsw.com/webcast/blair44/vcra/
A replay of the presentation and accompanying slides will be available through the Investor Relations section of the Vocera website at www.vocera.com following the live presentation.
About Vocera CommunicationsVocera provides mobile communication solutions addressing critical communication challenges facing hospitals today. We help our customers improve patient safety and satisfaction, and increase hospital efficiency and productivity through our Voice Communication solutions, Secure Messaging applications and Care Transition solutions. Exclusively endorsed by the American Hospital Association, the Vocera solutions are installed in more than 800 hospitals and healthcare facilities worldwide. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with offices in Tennessee , Canada and the United Kingdom.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV