- Reducing the percentage of shareholders required to call a special meeting of shareholders to 10 percent. It previously required a majority;
- Shortening the notice requirement of shareholder director nominations and meeting proposals to 60-90 days from 90-120 days in advance of the anniversary of the prior year's meeting;
- Allowing a majority of shareholders to act by written consent rather than the prior 100% requirement, providing a means for investors to consider and vote on matters that could arise between annual meetings; and
- Changing to a majority, rather than plurality, voting requirement for election of director nominees.
InfuSystem Holdings Modifies Bylaws To Align With Corporate Governance Best Practices
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.