NEW YORK, May 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Barron Partners LP's CEO, Andrew Barron Worden, today stated: "We request that SkyPeople Fruit Juice Inc. ( Nasdaq: SPU ) buy back shares and pay cash dividend to all shareholders by utilizing a portion of the cash. SkyPeople Fruit Juice has $76,745,264 cash on the balance sheet as of March 31st, 2012. As a significant shareholder in the Company, we believe that the Company has the obligation to act in the interest of the shareholders and increase value for the shareholders.
Barron Partners agrees to waive the dividend restriction in our preferred share agreement, and allow for a cash dividend to be paid to all common shareholders so long as it is also paid to us on our preferred stock on an as-if-converted to common stock basis.
Barron Partners LP is an international private investment fund with a primary focus on profitable cleantech companies. Barron has invested over $450 million of its capital since its formation in 2002. For more information about Barron Partners, visit www.barronpartners.com
SOURCE Barron Partners
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV