May 29, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- ArcSoft, Inc., the industry leading software provider of imaging technologies and applications, is announcing today the availability of the ArcSoft Link+
3 home media hub for Windows PCs. Link+ 3 becomes your complete home media command center, enabling DLNA compatible devices such as your PC, Network Attached Storage (NAS) device, HDTV, iPad*, Android phone and tablet to share, stream or download any media to another device on your home network.
ArcSoft Link+ 3 automatically locates your computers, connects your digital devices, and allows you to experience and enjoy your high-definition videos, photos and music throughout your home. Now you can watch a video stored on a laptop on your HDTV, browse through shared photos, and listen to music from any PC, smart phones and tablets, anywhere in the house.
Key Features Include:
- Seamlessly streams photos, videos and music between any device on the home network
- Real-time transcoding and streaming of all major media formats
- Converts SD video to near HD with SimHD®
- Download media to any Link+ 3 device to enjoy it whenever you want, wherever you are
- Full DMR (Digital Media Renderer) support and password protection for your media files
"Link+ 3 has been architected to take full advantage of our new second-generation AMD A-Series APUs to give users the highest quality entertainment experience with crystal clear audio and stunning HD video," said
, Director of Client Product and Software Marketing at AMD (NYSE: AME). "ArcSoft has embraced the vision for our second-generation AMD A-Series APU and delivered a smart home media solution for anybody who is passionate about high-quality home entertainment."
Link+ 3 with VISION Technology from AMD:
- Utilizes the 2nd Gen A-Series APUs for efficient CPU usage during transcoding and HD playback, while offloading massive data processing to its powerful GPU
- Accelerates smooth video playback and lowers power consumption
- Deploys ArcSoft's SimHD technology to upscale standard-definition content to near high-definition in real-time
Link+ 3 for Windows is immediately available.