PGi (NYSE: PGI), a global leader in virtual meetings for 20 years, today announced the launch of GlobalMeet 3.0, further positioning PGi’s innovative audio and web conferencing solution as the right choice for businesses of all sizes.
GlobalMeet 3.0 release highlights include:
- An industry-leading iPad app that lets users host mobile meetings with all the controls of a web meeting from the desktop, including sharing files – available soon in the Apple® App Store℠;
- A new desktop application to start and schedule meetings with a single click, monitor meeting activity and even drag-and-drop files into a meeting directly from the desktop – an industry first;
- An integrated softphone that allows users to talk via their computer;
- Full-screen desktop viewing for crystal-clear file and screen sharing; and
- An enhanced cloud-based content library that lets users easily access and manage files, presentations and recordings directly from their meeting – even while on the go.
“PGi is excited to introduce the new GlobalMeet 3.0 features as part of our continuing commitment to provide businesses innovative online meeting products that work the way they do,” said Boland T. Jones, PGi founder, chairman and CEO. “PGi designed GlobalMeet to be the easiest to use audio and web conferencing solution on the market, with no software downloads for meeting guests and convenient desktop and mobile applications that let users collaborate instantly wherever they are, from any device. We believe the GlobalMeet upgrades and feature enhancements in this powerful new release make it simpler than ever for businesses to meet online.”
Steve Praske, president of ARG, one of the country’s leading telecom consultancies and an early GlobalMeet adopter, said, “We love GlobalMeet because it’s easy to use, the screen sharing is crisp and it provides a more meaningful way for us to interact with our customers and employees. We are particularly excited about the robust new GlobalMeet desktop application and the iPad app and content library that will let our increasingly mobile workforce share – not just consume – content while meeting on the go. In our opinion, GlobalMeet offers unmatched value for audio and web conferencing.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV