First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC), a leading provider of private banking and wealth management services, today announced it will present at investor conferences hosted by Morgan Stanley and Stifel Nicolaus.
On Wednesday, June 13, 2012, Jim Herbert, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Morgan Stanley Financials Conference at 10:20 a.m. EDT / 7:20 a.m. PDT at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The presentation will be webcast live on the Internet in the Investor Relations section of the Bank’s website at www.firstrepublic.com. In addition to the live webcast, a replay will be available on First Republic’s website for 30 days.
On Wednesday, June 13, 2012, Katherine August-deWilde, President and Chief Operating Officer, will participate in one-on-one meetings with investors at the Stifel Nicolaus San Francisco One-on-One Conference at The Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco.
About First Republic BankFirst Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, First Republic specializes in exceptional, relationship-based service offered through preferred banking or wealth management offices primarily in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Newport Beach, San Diego, Portland, Boston, Greenwich and New York City. First Republic offers a complete line of banking products for individuals and businesses, including deposit services, as well as residential, commercial and personal loans. First Republic is a component of the S&P Total Market Index, the Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index SM, the Russell 1000®, Russell 3000® and Russell Global indices and six Dow Jones indices. More information is available on the Bank’s website at www.firstrepublic.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV