BTU International, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTUI), a leading supplier of advanced thermal processing equipment for the alternative energy and electronics assembly markets, will be presenting at the Ardour Capital Tenth Annual Energy Technology Conference, an investment event to be held at Chadbourne & Parke LLP, New York, NY, on June 7 and 8, 2012.
Presenting for BTU International will be Paul van der Wansem, chairman and CEO, and Peter Tallian, CFO. BTU’s presentation is on Thursday, June 7, at 09:30 a.m. Eastern Time. In addition to the presentation, van der Wansem and Tallian will meet with investors during several 30-minute breakout meetings on that same day.
A webcast of the BTU presentation will be available on the Investor Relations page of BTU’s web site at www.btu.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for approximately two weeks.
For information on Ardour Capital, please visit http://www.ardourcapital.com/.About BTU International BTU International is a market-leading, global supplier of advanced thermal processing equipment and processes to the alternative energy and electronics manufacturing markets. BTU equipment is used in solar cell, nuclear fuel and fuel cell manufacturing as well as in the production of printed circuit board assemblies and semiconductor packaging. BTU has operations in North Billerica, Massachusetts and Shanghai, China with direct sales and service in the U.S., Asia and Europe. Information about BTU International is available at www.btu.com. Source: BTU International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV