LEXINGTON, Ky., May 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/48239-lexmark-perceptive-software-quarterly-business-roundup
- Lexmark announced that it increased its quarterly dividend by 20 percent to $0.30 per share for Lexmark Class A Common Stock.
- Lexmark made three significant acquisitions recently adding Brainware, ISYS and Nolij to its portfolio of solutions companies. These acquisitions, in addition to Perceptive Software and Pallas Athena, strengthen Lexmark's position as a unique, end-to-end solutions provider.
- Lexmark announced financial results for the first quarter of 2012. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation information, click here.
- Lexmark published its 2011 Corporate Social Responsibility Report, which highlights the company's ongoing social responsibility efforts worldwide, including environmental protection practices, as a responsible corporate citizen.
- Lexmark honored three recipients of INSPIRE: Lexmark's Teaching Award. The program recognizes outstanding Central Kentucky area middle and high school science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) teachers. Lexmark presented each teacher with a $1,000 award to be used in furthering STEM education in his or her classroom.