- Lexmark announced that it increased its quarterly dividend by 20 percent to $0.30 per share for Lexmark Class A Common Stock.
- Lexmark made three significant acquisitions recently adding Brainware, ISYS and Nolij to its portfolio of solutions companies. These acquisitions, in addition to Perceptive Software and Pallas Athena, strengthen Lexmark's position as a unique, end-to-end solutions provider.
- Lexmark announced financial results for the first quarter of 2012. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation information, click here.
- Lexmark published its 2011 Corporate Social Responsibility Report, which highlights the company's ongoing social responsibility efforts worldwide, including environmental protection practices, as a responsible corporate citizen.
- Lexmark honored three recipients of INSPIRE: Lexmark's Teaching Award. The program recognizes outstanding Central Kentucky area middle and high school science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) teachers. Lexmark presented each teacher with a $1,000 award to be used in furthering STEM education in his or her classroom.
Lexmark Quarterly Business Roundup
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.