Interval International, a prominent worldwide provider of vacation services and an operating business of Interval Leisure Group (Nasdaq: IILG), announced the affiliation of Port Chambly Vacation Club. The resort is located on the island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean off the south eastern coast of Africa. Port Chambly's 44 fractional ownership residences are part of a multi-use resort village that includes a boutique hotel and Mediterranean-style town square.
"Port Chambly Vacation Club is the first shared ownership property that we have affiliated in this popular Indian Ocean holiday destination — and one of the most unique in our network," said Darren Ettridge, Interval’s senior vice president of resort sales and business development for Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia. "The resort is tucked into a century-old coconut plantation on the Tombeau River and is much like a little Venice, where residents and guests get around in small boats or via the shuttle service."
On the island’s north coast, the village of Port Chambly is encircled by over a mile of stone fence and is a step back to the “Old World.” Stone patios, narrow alleyways, and small bridges straddle a maze of canals reminiscent of picturesque villages in Italy and the south of France. Its residents gravitate to the Place du Campanile, the village square with its traditional Mediterranean bell tower that overlooks the villas set in a lush landscape. Where the river canals join to meet the turquoise Indian Ocean, visitors can shop, enjoy regional Italian cuisine, and listen to live jazz.
Water laps at the shore of one- , two- and three-bedroom residences of Port Chambly Vacation Club situated on winding canals throughout the complex. Furnished with terracotta tile and natural wood and decorated in Moroccan style, the air-conditioned units include full kitchens, as well as a flat screen satellite TV and internet access.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV