- Consolidated net sales of $2 billion;
- Finish Line store sales of $1.4 billion;
- Finish Line digital sales of $450 million;
- The Running Specialty Group sales of $150 million;
- Operating income of $200 million;
- Diluted earnings per share of $2.50; and
- Return on Invested Capital of 25%.
Finish Line Outlines Long-Term Operating Targets; Updates Fiscal First Quarter Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.