- Consolidated net sales of $2 billion;
- Finish Line store sales of $1.4 billion;
- Finish Line digital sales of $450 million;
- The Running Specialty Group sales of $150 million;
- Operating income of $200 million;
- Diluted earnings per share of $2.50; and
- Return on Invested Capital of 25%.
Finish Line Outlines Long-Term Operating Targets; Updates Fiscal First Quarter Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.