The Finish Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: FINL) will today outline its strategy to drive future growth and discuss its long-term operating targets at its Investor and Analyst Event. In addition, the Company updated its fiscal first quarter outlook.
Long-Term Operating Targets
The Company is providing a long-term outlook that includes the following goals for fiscal 2016:
Consolidated net sales of $2 billion;
- Finish Line store sales of $1.4 billion;
- Finish Line digital sales of $450 million;
- The Running Specialty Group sales of $150 million;
- Operating income of $200 million;
- Diluted earnings per share of $2.50; and
- Return on Invested Capital of 25%.
The Company’s presentation to analysts and investors is scheduled to begin today, May 30, at approximately 11:45 a.m. ET and last until approximately 2:15 p.m. ET. A live webcast of the event will be available by clicking the 'Investor Relations' link under the Company section on www.finishline.com and a replay will be available for 90 days. The slide presentation will be made available on the Company’s Investor Relations website following the conclusion of the meeting.Fiscal First Quarter Updated Outlook The Company also updated its outlook for the first quarter ending June 2, 2012. Based on current projections, the Company now expects first quarter comparable store sales to increase approximately 8.5% and diluted earnings per share to be between $0.22 and $0.23. This compares to its previous outlook for comparable store sales to increase in the mid single-digit range and diluted earnings per share of approximately $0.21. The Company plans to report actual fiscal 2013 first quarter results on Thursday, June 28, 2012 before market open and host a conference call that same day at 8:30 am ET.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV