REX American Resources Corporation (NYSE: REX) today reported financial results for its fiscal 2012 first quarter (“Q1 ‘12”) ended April 30, 2012. REX management will host a conference call and webcast today at 11:00 a.m. ET:
|Webcast / Replay URL:||www.rexamerican.com/Corp/Page4.aspx|
|The webcast will be available for replay for 30 days|
REX’s Q1 ‘12 results primarily reflect its alternative energy segment interests in seven operating ethanol production facilities. The operations of One Earth Energy, LLC (“One Earth”) and NuGen Energy, LLC (“NuGen”) are consolidated (on November 1, 2011, REX acquired an additional approximate 50% equity ownership interest in NuGen raising its equity ownership in the entity to approximately 98%) while those of its five other operating plants are reported as equity in income of unconsolidated ethanol affiliates. REX’s Q1 ‘12 net sales and revenue rose 86.1% to $151.0 million, from $81.2 million in Q1 ’11, primarily reflecting the consolidation of NuGen.
REX recognizes certain results from its ethanol interests on a quarterly calendar basis, and as a result, REX’s Q1 includes results from ethanol operations for the period January 1, 2012 through March 31, 2012, with the exception of NuGen which is for the period February 1, 2012 through April 30, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV