May 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Annie's, Inc. (NYSE:BNNY), a leading mission driven, natural and organic food company, today announced that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal 2012 after the close of regular trading on
Wednesday, June 6, 2012.
Members of Annie's management will host a conference call and live webcast open to all interested parties to discuss Annie's Q4 fiscal 2012 and fiscal 2012 results at 2:00 p.m. PT ( 5:00 p.m. ET) on Wednesday, June 6, 2012. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-877-941-1427, or 1-480-629-9664 (outside the U.S. and Canada). A live webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of Annie's corporate website at www.annies.com and via replay beginning approximately two hours after the completion of the call for 90 days. An audio replay of the call will also be available to all interested parties beginning at approximately 5:00 p.m. PT on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. PT on Wednesday, June 13, 2012, by dialing 800-406-7325 or 1-303-590-3030 (outside the U.S. and Canada) and entering pass code 4538841#.
About Annie's Annie's, (NYSE: BNNY) is a natural and organic food company that offers great-tasting products in large packaged food categories. Annie's products are made without artificial flavors, synthetic colors and preservatives regularly used in many conventional packaged foods. Today, Annie's offers over 125 products, which are present in over 25,000 retail locations in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1989, Annie's is committed to operating in a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable manner. For more information, visit www.annies.com.
SOURCE Annie’s, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV