Lumos Networks Corp. (Nasdaq: LMOS), a fiber-based service provider of voice, data and IP-based telecommunication services in the Mid-Atlantic region, today announced that Joseph E. McCourt, Jr. has been appointed as the Company’s Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer, effective May 29, 2012.
Mr. McCourt will report to President and Chief Executive Officer Timothy G. Biltz and will be responsible for all aspects of Lumos Networks’ sales, marketing and customer care functions.
“Joe brings a wealth of experience in both wholesale and enterprise sales in the telecommunications sector. He has the expertise and leadership skills required as we continue to transform Lumos Networks into a leader in fiber-based, high-bandwidth networks solutions,” said Biltz.
“I am excited to join Lumos Networks and look forward to leading the growth of both the Enterprise and Wholesale segments for the Company. Our focus will be on driving solutions that leverage our strong fiber footprint,” said McCourt.Mr. McCourt’s career in telecommunications spans 25 years. He has served in executive positions and directed sales organizations for Time Warner Telecom, Level 3 Communications, Dukenet Communications, Zayo Networks and most recently 1901 Group. About Lumos Networks Lumos Networks is a fiber-based service provider in the Mid-Atlantic region serving carrier, business and residential customers over a dense fiber network offering data, voice and IP services. With headquarters in Waynesboro, VA, Lumos Networks serves Virginia, West Virginia and portions of Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Ohio, and Maryland over a 5,800 route-mile fiber network. Detailed information about Lumos Networks is available at www.lumosnetworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV